We hope you’ve all had a fantastic summer - we certainly have!
Throughout the year, we have continued to improve THE BARK PARK in many ways for the dogs. This includes the addition of our NEW astro-turfed area, further improvements to our large indoor barn, addition of extra enclosed fields for smaller group activities, and so much more!
Apart from improving the park itself, we are always on a mission to streamline and improve how our business operates - especially when it comes to making things simpler and easier for our supportive customers.
In this email, we would like to tell you about some exciting changes and improvements we are making that will be coming into effect from Monday 2nd October.
Our NEW Online, Self-Service Booking System
Throughout the year, we have been gradually introducing our new online booking system to select customers. Powered by Pet Sitter Plus pet software, this system has been proving to make our booking processes much easier for many of our select customers already.
The system can be easily accessed via a link at the top of any page on our website, or the menu tab on mobile.
In a nutshell, it revolutionises the way customers would normally book and schedule their dog(s) into our doggy day care, whilst also giving them more tools to communicate directly with staff, and to ensure all information we have on file is correct and up to date.
- The booking system is completely online and self-service, enabling you to schedule, cancel or amend your day care bookings with ease.
- You can leave specific notes to staff about anything regarding your dog on their booking for that day, which are visible immediately to all staff members. For example, you could leave a note to request staff to feed your dog breakfast if they had not eaten it before day care. You could even use it to remind staff that it’s your dog’s birthday!
- You can use it to view and amend any information that we have on file about yourselves or your dog(s), such as addresses, contact info, vet details and more.
- You can view your recent invoices, check your payments, and much more!
Starting from the 2nd October, we are pleased to announce we will begin rolling out our new online booking system to all customers.
If you haven’t used our online booking system yet, you will shortly receive a follow up email which will include your unique 10-digit account number. This email will also contain the instructions you need if you’re accessing the system for the first time.
We are also producing some helpful how-to videos, which will be going live on our social media and website next month, to provide some visual help in using this new system.
Any Concerns About the New Booking System? Don't Worry!
We know this may sound daunting, but it is honestly so easy to use! We are confident this is the right path for bringing THE BARK PARK into the next generation.
But… we are not forcing anybody to transfer over to this system by any means.
If you have any concerns about using our new system, please contact me directly and I will ensure you remain comfortable with how you place your bookings moving forward.
If you normally have your dog(s) booked in with us through automatic repeat bookings, there is no action required on your behalf.
NEW Doggy Day Care Van
You may have already noticed, either out and about on the roads or on social media, that we have a NEW VAN. This van has recently been sign written with our branding, and we're so chuffed with how it looks!
With our new van, we’ve made some great improvements internally for the dogs we transport. Air conditioning has been installed in the back, along with interior lighting, making journeys for the dogs much more comfortable.
IMPORTANT Business Updates / Notices
I would also like to provide you with some brief updates and notices:
- We are now FULLY BOOKED. We do have a waiting list, which is effective immediately for those wishing to enrol their dogs into our day care.
- We are introducing a new rule where any dogs that come to our day care must be pre-booked at least 12 hours in advance. This is so we can ensure we have sufficient staffing ratios for the number of dogs we will have in attendance the next day. Any requests we receive with less than 12 hours’ notice will not be accepted.
- Those wishing to retain their dog’s reserved place at our day care must have them attend at least ONCE PER WEEK. Any who do not attend more than once per week, without any prior arrangement, will unfortunately lose their reserved slot at our day care.
- Effective from Monday 2nd October, we will no longer be offering HALF DAY doggy day care. All doggy day care sessions will be FULL DAY only. If there are any new puppies starting doggy day care with us, 9 months old or younger, this change won’t apply.
Collection / Drop Off Times
We would like to reiterate our collection and drop off times. Please note the gates will be open for drop offs between 8am - 10am. The gates will be open again for collections between 4pm – 6pm.
At all other times, the gates will be closed and locked, for security reasons.
Please contact us at the first instance, prior to your arrival at the park, if you are wishing to collect your dog outside the collection or drop off times.
Customer’s Use of Dog Leads in the Car Park
We take the health and safety of all dogs very seriously and would absolutely hate for something to happen to any dog whilst in our car park – which, as you’ve probably noticed, can sometimes get quite busy!
We would like to urge all customers to bring their dogs from their car and into the park on a lead.
As usual, we won’t need to keep your dog’s lead for the day. We are merely implementing precautionary measures for the safety of your dog(s) whilst in our car park.
As always, thank you so much for your custom and continued support!